Sunday 2 February 2014

The importance of non scale victories

Hi everyone :)

I've made a few changes to my blog, mainly the list on the right hand side which shows you some of my favourite websites that I regularly gain inspiration from. I will add to these as I go... and you may find them helpful too :)
I will also be updating my twitter more frequently so follow me if you haven't already (previously @ezzie25 and now @EszterNZ). 

And now its time for some more progress photos! It's been about 9 weeks since my last one.
I think these pictures prove that even though its 'only' 5 kgs on the scale, the re-shaping is still going on.



Take ANY 'non scale victories' you have and be proud of yourself! The number on the scale isn't everything, it's about how you feel and how you look in your clothes. If you ever have a down day or what I call fat days... remember the achievements you have had to date and the non scale victories :)

The big difference I see on the below photos are my overall width (especially on the side view) and my legs, thighs and knees! I am sooo happy!!!


weight loss before after shrinking eszter blog comparison
September 2013 approx 96kgs, late November 2013 at 90kgs, February 2014 almost 85kgs




























weight loss before after shrinking eszter blog comparison

And now for a wee laugh... this is a picture of me wearing the workpants I used this time last year (12 months ago). They were around a size 20/22.


weight loss before after shrinking eszter blog comparison


This one is me wearing my first size 18 pants that I bought around June last year. When I bought them they didn't fit me and I was determined to shrink into them... as you can see now they look a bit silly!


weight loss before after shrinking eszter blog comparison






































Coming up in the next few weeks I will detail some of the other methods of weight loss I have tried and what I thought about them. Till next time... STAY MOTIVATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment